The Pokeberry Quilt

The Pokeberry Quilt

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Raffle Quilt to Support The National MS Society

 
My friend, Kathy, made this stunning quilt to raffle off to support The National MS Society.  Kathy's DIL was diagnosed with MS about 3 1/2 years ago.  This is Kathy's way to raise awareness and money to fund research. 
 
The quilt is queen/king size in shades of gray, taupe and blues.  Each raffle ticket is $20.00 and the drawing will be April 11th. 
 
You can donate here...click the button, 'donate to me', be sure your donation is going to Kathleen Wood. 
 
 
Thanks so much...
 

3 comments:

  1. That's beautiful, and for a very worthy cause!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! And like Annie wrote above, a very worthy cause.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nancy, I'm just seeing this, but want to thank you for posting. We raised $3,500.00!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.
I'm not receiving email notifications of comments so I will be responding on my blog.